Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hail to Kale

I know the title isn't very original considering my other post about kale, but I followed through on my promise to make the kale chips and let me tell you...

THESE ARE DELICIOUS!

I may have put a little too much salt on them, but regardless, these were so tasty.

I must applaud my twitter friend Snack_Girl_ on this recipe - so kudos.

Below is a picture of the chips I made - it was just a small batch to see if I liked them, but I will definitely be making the rest of the chips this week! Yummmmmmy!


Here's the recipe again in case you missed it the first time around...

Ingredients:

1 bunch of kale
2 tsp. evoo
salt to taste

Steps:

Preheat oven to 375 F.

Line cookie sheets with foil or parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray

Tear the leaves off the thick stems into chip sized pieces.

Spread pieces out on cookie sheets. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle salt to taste. Bake 8 minutes or until edges are brown and kale is crispy when moved in pan.

No comments: