Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dip to Crow About

This recipe is no spring chicken but my brother has been nagging me for quite some time about sharing this recipe, so I figured what the hen, I'll post it on my blog.

One of my favorite and easiest recipes for dips is...

Buffalo Chicken Dip
Ingredients:
2 cans chunk chicken
1 8 oz packs of reduced fat or fat free cream cheese
1/2 cup reduce fat blue cheese dressing
1/2 cup Frank's RedHot sauce
1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese

Steps:
Pre-heat oven at 350 and coat a baking dish or casserole pan with nonstick spray

Mix all ingredients together, adding extra hot sauce if you will be serving this to a HOT and SPICY crowd

Place mixture into baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes

Serve immediately



Tips:
Serve with celery, any type of plain cracker, toasted baquette or fritos. Also, if you like the dip extra cheesy, sprinkle some on top of the dish in the last 15 minutes in the oven.

This dip is always a crowd pleaser so feel free to strut your stuff after this one is served.

2 comments:

Sam the G said...

Sounds delicious. Will you make this for me sometime?

I have to stop reading your blog during the day - it makes me hungry.

Cuisine Queen said...

I'll make it for you next time I'm home - hows that sound? :)