Thursday, August 5, 2010

Chili Chillin

So I thought I would write about one of my go-to staples when I am too lazy to cook. This evening for dinner I had some leftover chili (I also had a really low point quesadilla but that was gone too quickly to document).

My favorite go-to chili that is not only delicious but is low in points and sooooooooo filling is

Amy's Organic Low-Fat Medium Black Bean Chili....

Weighing in at 200 calories, 3 grams of fat and 13 grams of fiber per cup (3 weight watchers points*), this chili really hits the spot and allows you to have a little something extra on the side if you so desire.

I like to add some chopped onion and a little dab of sour cream, but you can spruce it up however you like.

Also, I love to put in some crystal hot sauce because I like everything on the spicier side, but feel free to play around with it yourself!!!

(You can find this delectible dish @ whole foods for $2.99 - if you split this into two meals thats around $1.50 a meal...not too shabby eh?)

1 comment:

Sam the G said...

After reading this I got so hungry I ordered the spicy low sodium chili from Amy's on line.